We are re-opening our dental office this week, keeping all the precautions in mind.
Here are some rules we will be following :
- The clinic will be canitized after every procedure.
- All patients will be pre-screened before their appointments.
- Taking vitals & temperature as soon as the patient arrives.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry and will be taken back to their room and asked to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- We will not allow more than one patient in the lobby at a time.
- Only one attendee is allowed to accompany the patient.
- We will use PPE to perform any procedures.
- Small breaks will be taken between the procedure to reduce aerosols.
- More frequent cleanings of hallway, lobby, and operatories.
- All the pens and clipboards will be sanitized before and after use.
- The consultation will be scheduled only on an appointment basis.
- You may call or WhatsApp us to book an appointment.
- Do minimum communication during the procedure and at the front desk.
- Rescheduling the appointment will be on the basis of next available slot.